Sunday, April 13, 2008

Please add your post to our blog

Well thanks to Karen, I was alerted that I can invite other members to write and then it doesn't need to go through me.
So please independently post announcements or queries that you may have.
I would also love to see photos of trays that members would like to share keeping in mind that anyone can read this blog at this point so ALL IDENTIFYING information would need to be left out.

I am hopeful that this will inspire all of us to share and write.
I think that we could limit viewing to specific readers hence we can discuss this option when we meet as a group which may be more useful when and if we are seeking peer supervision.
Anyone have an article they have been burning to write or an idea for an image that can be created?
Here is your chance.. Looking forward to the participation of all.T

No comments: